Hibernian v St Mirren SPFL Premiership 6/8/23

shull

Just now, elvis said:

I can 100% assure you I am anything  but disappointed. 

Maybe try and keep your neg pish in your head this season and avoid writing it on here... you just look even more stupid...  of course youre not capable of this simple request

Cracking result and performance - lost our way a bit second half but what a goal to win it ! Good to see Baccus back at it and think McMenamin is going to be a big player for us ………. great outball for our defence & midfield. Let’s get right behind the team next week and get another 3 points at home COYS ! 🐼

On 7/30/2023 at 3:36 PM, Ronnie said:

What of our current form suggests we've a decent chance of taking something???

We have struggled away to Morton, Montrose and Cowdenbeath and just because Hibs struggled after travelling thousands of miles mean we have a decent chance???

Is this Andorra team any better than Morton, Montrose or Cowdenbeath that we struggled against???

This Hibs team was pretty shi*e most of last season and our best team in 30 years couldn't beat them I have been to last 10 matches at Easter road and despite some really good performances have one solitary win there in that time.

Easter Road, Tynecastle, Pittodrie, McDiarmid park I think we have a grand total of 1 win at each of them in roughly 10 years so that suggests to me that despite regular changes of players and management St Mirren repeatedly fail to win at these grounds and nothing in last month suggests that we have a decent chance we have a chance but imo not a decent one.

Previous experience also tells you when St Mirren fans start expecting to win games we know what comes next i.e Kilmarnock at home last season should remind you of that.

Sent from my T610K using Tapatalk

Can't wait for your next post after this drivel. :lol:

Can't wait for your next post after this drivel. [emoji38]
Still in a huff after being outed as an idiot that can't follow simple instructions???[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Absolutely Fantastic result thought we were Hibsing it when the notifications came through can't comment on the performance as like you wasn't at the game.

Just now, Ronnie said:

Still in a huff after being outed as an idiot that can't follow simple instructions???emoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.png

Absolutely Fantastic result thought we were Hibsing it when the notifications came through can't comment on the performance as like you wasn't at the game.

Can you show me where exactly? 

Nice swerve on your drivel of a post. 

I'm afraid you've shown yourself to be unhinged in the last week or so, might be better to calm down, you're on a downward spiral. :lol: