Speculation Thread

jimdickloyal

Yourself?

You heard it from TC?

There you go. That was vaguely amusing in a wry smile sort of way.

See what you can do when you try?

Keep up the good work. I'll give you a shout if you manage to invoke a chuckle.

If it's hearty I'll even "like" your post.

I posted it in another thread, but I'll post it here too - we were rumoured to be signing the young striker Dylan Pooler after his release from Killie, and he's in that line up for the development squad today so looks like we have indeed signed him.

Anyone got any idea if we have a player in our development squad by the name of Kofi? Seen thid team sheet from tonights game v killie -Take a look at @OfficialKillie's Tweet: https://twitter.com/OfficialKillie/status/623145423511887872?s=09

After looking through players with similar names, most likely to be one of these guys?...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kofi_Lockhart-Adams

http://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/rene-osei-kofi/profil/spieler/155411

Edited by ErskineBud92

I posted it in another thread, but I'll post it here too - we were rumoured to be signing the young striker Dylan Pooler after his release from Killie, and he's in that line up for the development squad today so looks like we have indeed signed him.

Dan Wilks our 20's keeper just confirmed on Twitter that we have indeed signed Dylan Pooler. Edited by class of 76-77

Kofi was being talked about in the preceding page of this thread, I was at the game against Killie yesterday, He has got pace, can beat a man and his defensive qualities are good, the only downside I could see is his final ball is terrible. Pooler was quiet first half but showed in 2nd half that he can play.

Kofi was being talked about in the preceding page of this thread, I was at the game against Killie yesterday, He has got pace, can beat a man and his defensive qualities are good, the only downside I could see is his final ball is terrible. Pooler was quiet first half but showed in 2nd half that he can play.

Sounds like Kofi could be related to Jose Quitongo or quite a few previous Saints wingers whose final ball was poor.

Closing in on deals for two strikers (one on loan) and a goalkeeper. Hope to have all three tied up in time for kick off vs Rangers.

Would two of these players be coming south to escape a seagull problem?