jimdickloyal

Speculation Thread

4 hours ago, Ethan said:

Our own Ross Stewart scoring again today. There is definitely potential in there. 

As did our own Jordan Kirkpatrick who apparently scored a belter of a free kick.  Even after our season is over buddies just can't stop scoring.  Both are still listed in the first team squad - wonder if they will be back?

What did he say ? I couldn't understand it.

Me neither the only bit I understood was him taking the huff because he's too stupid to tell the difference between Dundee and Dundee United.

Not to difficult to tell which one Billy King plays for seeing as 2350 of us witnessed him scoring against us 3 weeks ago.

26 minutes ago, rabuddies said:

As did our own Jordan Kirkpatrick who apparently scored a belter of a free kick.  Even after our season is over buddies just can't stop scoring.  Both are still listed in the first team squad - wonder if they will be back?

I think Ross views Stewart as more of a prospect someone he can train into a top player but Kirkpatrick is what 25, 26 struggled in the championship can’t really see him get a chance in the premier League 

3 minutes ago, ReturnOf isma is god said:

I think Ross views Stewart as more of a prospect someone he can train into a top player but Kirkpatrick is what 25, 26 struggled in the championship can’t really see him get a chance in the premier League 

That was an almost sensible post. Who are you and what have you done with the poster with the silly name? I can assure you we are not paying any ransom. 

40 minutes ago, Ronnie said:

Me neither the only bit I understood was him taking the huff because he's too stupid to tell the difference between Dundee and Dundee United.

Not to difficult to tell which one Billy King plays for seeing as 2350 of us witnessed him scoring against us 3 weeks ago.

Ronnie you know what you’re boys been up to in my private messages, he’s being a very naughty boy. 

18 hours ago, ReturnOf isma is god said:

If Ross County go down they have a highly rated young winger kellior-Dunn seems to have fallen out of favour a bit but seemed to start the season in fine form at the very least worth having a look at 

Replacement Lewis Morgan

16 minutes ago, MenstrieSaint said:

I think Morgan will be replaced by the guy Cadden who plays for Livvy .

I think that would be a good shout Menstrie. He has shown up well in the games I have seen him play. 

1 hour ago, linwood buddie said:

I wonder if Josh Mullin will stay at Livi , I think he would be a good player to have.

He is only a sub currently in the Championship - think we will set our sights a bit higher that this and many of the others fan on the forum are suggesting..

If not we will struggle...

No doubt JR is smarter...

7 minutes ago, Sweeper07 said:

He is only a sub currently in the Championship - think we will set our sights a bit higher that this and many of the others fan on the forum are suggesting..

If not we will struggle...

No doubt JR is smarter...

He played from the start tonight and hes played well , scored their 2nd.

Edited by linwood buddie

22 hours ago, linwood buddie said:

He played from the start tonight and hes played well , scored their 2nd.

So He played "tonight and had a good game - but all season he has played in 20 matches (including a number as sub) and scored 2 goals.. in his previous season he managed 4 goals in the lower division.

Agreed he can play well - but if he was only involved in 1/2 of Livi's games in the Championship - that doesn't look like he will be a 1st choice in the Premiership - that is my point...
I think we need guys who are much better... don't you REALLY?