Ross County V St Mirren Premiership 17/1/15

shull

I'm with Thor on this one.I always assumed the phrase was based on a scenario whereby a team that is 3 pts ahead could either stretch their lead to 6 points or have it wiped out entirely. Ergo, there is a potential difference of 6 points advantage or 0 come 4.45pm.ETA: on account of previous incomprehensible drivel.

Fife

We are arguing over the meaning of a phrase originally coined by footballers

Ridgers

Naismith Cheesy Goodwin Tess

Mallan McGinn

McLear McLean Wylde

Arquin

3-0 Saints. Arquin (25,42,64)

COYS

Would agree with most of those selections. Although, one that sticks out as a definite NO would be Wylde. No way does he deserve a start after that heartless performance against Aberdeen. I know he's coming back from long term injury and will take a bit of time to get fitness levels up, but he looked as if he didn't give two shits when he lost the ball last week.

I have great concern about travelling up the A9 in the weather that's forecast surely travel safety should com into consideration.

Cold and sunny forecast for the drive north tomorrow.

Check Dalwhinnie and Aviemore for a decent idea of travel problems.

Game on I'd say.

Travelled up A9 last night, it's pretty bad, snow at side of road above the wing mirror in height. Good bit of snow around on ground also.

Be safe buddies!

Don't talk shite mate.

Simondsmfc has a pal who is sunbathing in Inverness as we speak.

To the tune of Elvis Pressleys song about the boy in the ghetto where he dies and his mother cries and stuff.

On a cold and snowy January day, Gary Teale sent his Buddies on the way

To Dingwalll

And Stewart Gilmour Cried

The snow was deep and the game in doubt could the Saints find a way out

In Dingwall

And the fans cried

The game in the cold could the Buddies be bold and the score could not be foretold

In Dingwall

In Dingwall

Cheesey Goodwin, Arquin too the weather was bitter made the lips turn blue

Up In Dingwall

The game is must win what a fix we are in in our team could be in the relegation bin

But for Dingwall

And our mammies cried

And the fans cried

And Stewart Gilmour Cried

And Shull cried

With the motherwell game off this is a great chance for us to pull ourselves a bit closer to them and put a wee gap between us and county. A win today will be a great boost for us fans ( we're due 1) and more importantly the players for them to kick on and start heading up the table and away from RC, whether they can do it only time will tell. I'm glad we're away from home for this 1 down to the fact we've been pish at home all season, but I'm also a little disappointed as it means I can't go, hopefully this is the game that turns our season around and the fans who are making the trip up north come home happy.

COYS