St Mirren V Morton 28th Oct

Jimmy H

6 minutes ago, DougJamie said:

I was at game and seriously Accies were outnumbered at least 15 to one....... I also think we had 30000 at the 87 cup final and 17000 and LC final..... more that 6000 on both occasions............ but again that just probably my opinion.......

Your very argumentative today...... is it the weather?

Nope.

Just pointing out where i think you may be wrong in your calculations.   I see you are after all going for the 9000 saints fans & 600 Accies fans then.   If thats what you think , on ye go. 

Edited by Callum Gilhooley

New grounds record attendance is 7500 first game against Kilmarnock. Am pretty sure most of our largest attendances have been against killie as they regularly brought a decent support, it was the closest thing to a derby for us for many years, and many fans avoid old firm games. Can see a healthy crowd at this one but the repeat fixture towards end of season if both clubs still in the hunt could challenge this record

1 hour ago, the barrhead teacher said:

New grounds record attendance is 7500 first game against Kilmarnock. Am pretty sure most of our largest attendances have been against killie as they regularly brought a decent support, it was the closest thing to a derby for us for many years, and many fans avoid old firm games. Can see a healthy crowd at this one but the repeat fixture towards end of season if both clubs still in the hunt could challenge this record

Aye I was thinking it might just be a bit too early in the season, but like you say. Both still in it in the second half of the season and surely we’re looking at a capacity crowd?

Aye I was thinking it might just be a bit too early in the season, but like you say. Both still in it in the second half of the season and surely we’re looking at a capacity crowd?

Not even close to capacity

Try closer to 5,432

However, even if there were no empty seats ?

The attendance would be announced as 4,921 and ‘The club would like to thank you for your support’

[emoji3]

Anyone offering a score prediction on this game ?

Saints 2-2 Morton

18 hours ago, Callum Gilhooley said:

Nope.

Just pointing out where i think you may be wrong in your calculations.   I see you are after all going for the 9000 saints fans & 600 Accies fans then.   If thats what you think , on ye go. 

How about we agree with 7500 Saints fans, 1000 Accies  and 1100 others- Does that work:whistle

Speaking with McGraw Jnr- Ton are set up not to lose goals this year, with forwards pretty inconsistent. Harkins not really gelling but they do fight hard every game, and especially this one ........

Can see a tight midfield stramash .

Eventually us winning 2-1......

Smith 88th minute.............. 6 yards left corner after great build up play by McShane and Morgan..... There will also be 562 Seagulls in the vicinity

Not even close to capacity  
Try closer to 5,432

However, even if there were no empty seats ?

The attendance would be announced as 4,921 and ‘The club would like to thank you for your support’

And please come again, Apu Nahasapeemapetilon style.

Topic seems to be split into a discussion on attendances figures and hidden somewhere about the game itself.

I go for an "official" crowd figure of 4,869. But 3/4 of the ground will be full. 

The game itself. I would settle for a 1..0  win and be happy with that. 

6 hours ago, St.Ricky said:

Topic seems to be split into a discussion on attendances figures and hidden somewhere about the game itself.

I go for an "official" crowd figure of 4,869. But 3/4 of the ground will be full. 

The game itself. I would settle for a 1..0  win and be happy with that. 

sherlock_holmes.jpg?itok=rWgQ454n

A Hidden game. "Elementary my dear Fowler. I deduce a Saints victory and there will  be a crowd."

36 minutes ago, MWISAINT71 said:

Never confident with this one and going on the ease in which the Falkirk forward line got in behind us on occasion on Saturday.  I could see wee Quitongo causing us problems ( Hopefully he's unavailable ) I'd be delighted with 1-0.  

Quitongo will be playing, hopefully Duffy keeps him out on the wing where has been playing recently.  Morton will pack the defence and look to hit us on the break and generally these are the teams we struggle against.

Any news on our walking wounded central defenders?  Really not having much luck and I do worry about Buchanan and Baird as a pairing.

I'm more confident at the other end of the park, a big performance needed here from Morgan and Magennis to unsettle the Morton back line.