Jump to content

Sign in to follow this  

Recommended Posts


Always been a player in there, wee dip in form in line with the rest of team and what was a number of clearly not good enough players. 

Delighted to see a player many had written off doing the business  

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Absolutely delighted to be proven wrong the last few weeks in him. 

Like most, I thought he was a stick on for being one of those shipped out in January but rather than just cling on, he's actually excelled. 

On Saturday when Cammy and Steve Mcginn were struggling to get a performance in the heart of the park, Ryan was the guy in there who was trying to pull the strings in horrendous conditions. 

His performance sort of summed up the entire team on Saturday. Gritty, determined, kept at it, got the reward for it. 

Hopefully when Tansey, Lyons and Magennis are back, it aids Flynn even more. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Absolutely mad to think we're missing three potentially first-choice midfielders at the minute - and that McGinn is only just back himself. 

Really takes the pressure off to know any number of players can drop into a position and perform well.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Against Hearts he was fantastic and I ate some humble pie. 

He has been excellent. He is clearly better in that more central role. His tackling and intercepting in the middle was key on Saturday.

And the fact he created the chance on Saturday and bust his backside to get into a position for a re-bound was excellent. Watch that run again from Saturday and you appreciate the goal (scrappy finish) even more as it was from determination.

 

Well done Flynn!! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, spankin_panda said:

Against Hearts he was fantastic and I ate some humble pie. 

He has been excellent. He is clearly better in that more central role. His tackling and intercepting in the middle was key on Saturday.

And the fact he created the chance on Saturday and bust his backside to get into a position for a re-bound was excellent. Watch that run again from Saturday and you appreciate the goal (scrappy finish) even more as it was from determination.

 

Well done Flynn!! 

In his earlier years, Flynn was all about pace and on the wing.  As the years have went on, he has developed more into a central player who can tackle, has an eye for a pass and can chip in going forward. He has been one of the main driving forces behind our recent turn of results. To get that winning goal on Saturday was very fitting for him. Take a bow Mr Flynn.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, pandabreath93 said:

can't wait till next week where everyone will be saying he's no good enough..... ya fickle bunch!

We don't often see the F word spelled in that manner, in here.  :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

There's only wan Ryan Flynn - He has gone from very unwanted to a star in the last month.

HE has played his part in us picking up our latest 5 points - his goal alone won 3 of them - but we have a team NOW.

Really hope he plays a blinder against Killie !     C O Y RF  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Kemp said:

Can only agree with the above, what we saw today was probably the best individual performance all season.

A player that gives a flying f**k about our predicament.  Some man .

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Funny old game. I thought the entire midfield was posted missing today and Flynn was largely anonymous.

I know a midfielder scored the winner but other than that I really don’t think our midfield imposed themselves today.

Hopefully McGinn can give us 90 minutes on Wednesday.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, stlucifer said:

I've always thought Flynn was good and never gave less than 100%. The only thing that surprised me was that ALBA gave MotM to Brad Lyons!

I think Lyons had his best game for us today and scored the winner - the difference from 1 point to 3.

He was everywhere, perhaps not as good as Flynn, but he won me over today . . . 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Sweeper07 said:

I think Lyons had his best game for us today and scored the winner - the difference from 1 point to 3.

He was everywhere, perhaps not as good as Flynn, but he won me over today . . . 

I should have qualified this as NOT a dig at Lyons. He wasn't bad but if anyone else deserved MotM it would have been McKenzie.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, doonhamer said:

Funny old game. I thought the entire midfield was posted missing today and Flynn was largely anonymous.

I know a midfielder scored the winner but other than that I really don’t think our midfield imposed themselves today.

Hopefully McGinn can give us 90 minutes on Wednesday.

1

How much did you drink before the game?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...