St Mirren V Partick Thistle Premiership 8/11/14

shull

I think the reality is that our squad isn't strong enough and the gambles that we made in the summer haven't paid off. It only takes one or two class players to lift the team ...... look at the impact Isma had for us. We badly need a commanding centre back and a decent striker. Whether we get that is doubtful but if we don't then it's going to be a long season

How long have we been saying this about a centre half

I noticed again and last week we won a lot of corners and rarely a threat with them

The problem isn't season books. It's the irregulars. As it stands saints are a poor afternoon out. £20+ for sub standard entertainment is poor value. The players we have simply are not good enough.

The boards strategy depends on not being the worst and hoping the cash cows continue to turn up. Football is a habit. Nothing more nothing less. I know that I could find something else to fill the afternoon. If you want entertainment~ go to the cinema. Maybe!

I witnessed the Ross Co game, and was .... disappointed by what I seen.

I'm supposed to be going back to Bangkok on Saturday morning, but there is a chance I may be delayed. If I am delayed, I will turn up at GHR, hoping for some joy, but expecting some more torture.

If both are back, that's great, especially with Goodwin being suspended (I assume that starts this weekend?). Always wondered if the management would consider chucking Williams in to play centre half at some point. I admit it would be a gamble, but whenever I've seen him play I've always been impressed. Now is probably not the right time however.

Taking my 4 year old daughter along to this one and hoping at the third time of asking she might finally witness a home win. She said she actually enjoyed the recent Inverness game. Bizarre! It was godawful even by our extremely poor standards.

St Mirren to finally break their troubled home league form and finally get that win. A 2-1 with Goodwin getting one of them and not getting booked. This is fantasy land and never going to happen but we can all dream.

I long for the return of a fit Thomohawk. :-(

Seen highlights of the U20s win 4-1 away to Motherwell last night and looks like it could have easily been a few more. Lets just play a team of U21s on Saturday, at least they'll play with desire to win and can't be any worse up front or defensively.

What a tremendous youth academy we have.

Great credit to the club and current BoD for setting it up.

Seen highlights of the U20s win 4-1 away to Motherwell last night and looks like it could have easily been a few more. Lets just play a team of U21s on Saturday, at least they'll play with desire to win and can't be any worse up front or defensively.

You mean these?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HIvFK2QtoAk&list=PL1R-qoCuOOqAf3pCuemIZkzHUGLSIGJuh