Holy Sh*t!

It is my beleif that the board done a blinder signing Kenny to a 2 yr deal in the summer....... And it is also my belief that he and his agent would have been told that if he signs he would be able to go in January or summer window.

Drivel, they would have sold him last summer if they had the chance. They don't have a clue what they are doing. 275k is an insult.

Just seen in SSN that Birmingham rejected a £5m bid from Bournemouth for a young striker, I can honestly say I've never head of! Bournemouth ffs. Also Cardiff sign Eoin Doyle, remember him?, from Chesterfield for 750 K. Puts things in perspective

The money is mental down in the Championship. Its one of the richest leagues in the world. Bournemouth are flying high at the top of the league and are spending money which will help push them towards the Premiership.

On the plus side, John McGinn has struggled in a deep role to accommodate Kenny. Time to move the lad up the park and let him flourish into the dynamic young guy who outshone even Mr. McLean last season.

But John McGinn doesn't score goals

If he did he would have been away before McLean

According to McNeill there was no release clause

Aberdeen have a steal and again we are gifting players away

The way McLean was playing his value would have risen by the summer and worth a lot more than the pittance he went for

But John McGinn doesn't score goals

If he did he would have been away before McLean

According to McNeill there was no release clause

Aberdeen have a steal and again we are gifting players away

The way McLean was playing his value would have risen by the summer and worth a lot more than the pittance he went for

On the plus side it bucks the trend of us paying players to leave.

I've spoken to Dougie.

His source (that tells him there is no release clause) is a very good one.

My source (who tells me there is a release clause) is also a very good one.

Someone is being economical with the truth.

The question would be, why ?

If we are selling him today, with no release clause and 18 months left of his contract, then ask the question WHY ?

If we can get £275K for him today, we would get £275K for him in the summer. The only reason we would sell today is that the player has a clause that mandates we can't reject the bid. Either that or we are selling him in order to keep the lights on.

If it's the latter and the cash situation is that bad why were we not told !?

A black day for all fans. Our best player sold for peanuts. The board really have f**ked us this year. I don't know if I will bother after this it seems certain were preparing for the drop so why should I spend my cash on something that isn't ran proper and also seldom wins games in a.league which is at.it's weakest ever. Nope not for me a terrible season and now this. f**k off we can't compete and we won't compete with shit like this

I've spoken to Dougie.

His source (that tells him there is no release clause) is a very good one.

My source (who tells me there is a release clause) is also a very good one.

Someone is being economical with the truth.

The question would be, why ?

If we are selling him today, with no release clause and 18 months left of his contract, then ask the question WHY ?

If we can get £275K for him today, we would get £275K for him in the summer. The only reason we would sell today is that the player has a clause that mandates we can't reject the bid. Either that or we are selling him in order to keep the lights on.

If it's the latter and the cash situation is that bad why were we not told !?

They've not been telling us much recently Div

It's an utter disgrace that we've sold Kenny for such a small fee and going to a team in the same league makes it worse it sickens me. I'm inclined to believe a well connected journalist over a guy that runs a fans website regarding the release clause so that adds more insult to the fact we accepted the offer in the first place.

The board have been ripping the hole out of us for years and years and it's disgusting.

#SackTheBoard

275k for our prize asset and one of the countrys most promising young players is quite frankly an absolute joke! What's the point in us turning up and paying to watch this team if that's how we're run. Hamilton were offered 2.5 million for a player last week. And when you consider the league position we're in right now this is a new low even for our BoD

Edited by Big Yards

Is Mallan a prospect? Aye. Can he fill the void left by McLean - unfair to even ask him to. He's a kid with a handful of starts. I sensed in McLean this season a boy becoming a man in our team. A bit more dig, a bit more snarl. Christ, without Tommy Craig fcuking us up how good a season might McLean have had, and he's already been one of very few bright rays of light in an otherwise shite season.

Talk of 'relax, we'll bring in a couple of new faces with the money' does not fill me with confidence. McLean, Cheesy, Goodwin and a returning Thommo' were up for this - you could see it and sense it. This is a fcuking shite state of affairs, and is the silence from the BoD going to continue?

Aberdeen must be pishing themselves, bet Milne cracks open a nice Chardonnay tonight.

The BoD should just sell copies of the Balance Sheet this Saturday instead of a match day programme as it seems to be the only show in town now.

Anyone think that after a real boost against Thistle, followed by a swift kick in the baws in selling McLean in this manner, the BoD will come out fighting and engage with the support to rally us for the next home game? A cut price deal to get bums on seats, a call for unity, something? Fcuking anything?

Regular forum users clearly know my harping on about the HoF boards not being updated in nearly two years - it has become a standing joke. I started my signature text not as a joke at all, but to indicate that they can't even be arsed to fix something up that would have seen the work done FOC by others, just a phone call and getting one new piece of plastic printed. Fcuk sake.

Put it this way, if we had £275k to spend this morning would anyone expect to get a player of mcleans calibre? I suspect we wouldn't even have bothered trying to sign one of Scotland's most promising players because we'd be certain that £275k wouldnt be anywhere near enough.

We're the only club that would've let this happen. Either our BoD don't have a business brain between them or our clubs in severe financial trouble and we had no option but to accept it

Edited by Big Yards