Sign in to follow this  
Prague Buddie

Welcome Eamonn Brophy

Killie fan on p/b saying Brophy will be eligible for Semi final as he only played in group stages so is allowed to play for us going by the rules. 

Edited by elvis

4 minutes ago, Eric Arthur Blair said:

I assume we'll be paying his full wage and, in effect he'll be on a 3 and a half year deal. That may well be the longest deal ever offered by Saints.

But, as it's a loan deal, we won't be spending money on a fee. Accies get nowt. Absolutely gutted for them... 🤣

Speaking to a Kilmarnock supporting workmate today, his opinion is that Brophy isn’t that great.

He doesn’t score many goals and a lot of the goals he does score are penalties.

He never passes and will shoot from anywhere (but rarely scores)

Also injured a lot

He could just be being negative about a player that’s just left and joined my team mind you but I’ve known this guy for years and he’s never been keen on Brophy.

Hope he’s wrong

Considering we usually play with 1 striker, that’s a lot of strikers on the books now!

9 minutes ago, Sue Denim said:

Speaking to a Kilmarnock supporting workmate today, his opinion is that Brophy isn’t that great.

He doesn’t score many goals and a lot of the goals he does score are penalties.

He never passes and will shoot from anywhere (but rarely scores)

Also injured a lot

He could just be being negative about a player that’s just left and joined my team mind you but I’ve known this guy for years and he’s never been keen on Brophy.

Hope he’s wrong

Considering we usually play with 1 striker, that’s a lot of strikers on the books now!

However good he is, I reckon he'll be as good a striker as we've had for a few years, a position we have struggled with. I'm no expecting a Harry Kane or Aguero. just a hard working player who will be a improvement on what we already have.